- Category: Facilities
- Created: 17 September 2010
- Hits: 13432
The Wanganui Aero Club was established in 1929 and was one of the first flight training establishments in New Zealand.
Flying is not as expensive as you may first think, Wanganui Aero Club offers some of the best aircraft training rates in the country.
Our aircraft is charged out at an hourly rate. Dual training is with an instructor on board, and Solo hire is when you are flying by yourself.
We believe giving you a clear idea of the cost will avoid any surprises down the line
PA38 Tomahawk Training
PA38 Tomahawk Solo Hire
Instructor hire for own Aircraft $57.50
Introductory Flight (30 min) $120.00
PPL Packs - Steps to your licence
1. 'Flying Solo' Pack (15 lessons + Equipment) $3600
2. 'Consolidation' Pack (8 Lessons) $1800
3. 'The Builder' Pack (12 Lessons) $2300
4. 'Advanced' Pack (12 Lessons) $2500
5. 'Finishing Touch' Pack (5 Lessons) $1100\\
Airport Road, Putiki, Wanganui